Sunday, October 14, 2012

The first time

Hi...this is the first time i write on my blog.
I really not understand how to be a blogger, so maybe my blog will be simple, and i will learn by doing. I'm from Indonesia and live in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. My English is not good, I'm pathetic on grammar, so firstly i'm want to apologize if you see my post is mess. Hopefully i can improve my English with often to write a post.

You can visit my goodreads, (for now i still not have the thumbnail in my blog). I really enjoy read a romance novel, but unfortunately i can't read a lot and makes the review, because i not yet found how to spare my leisure time since i move to other company.

My activity during the night for now is watching Korean's drama and read a book, and i also enjoy to participate with giveaway, because i enjoy the English book and it's FREE hahahaha, usually i read by my laptop and only read paperback novel in Indonesian version. The English paperback novel which i buy is Harry Potter (my first buy novel in English), Twilight, anything by Stephanie Laurens, Judith McNaught, Shana Galen, Gena Showalter, Richelle Mead,  Larissa Ione, Julie Kagawa and many more (now i have many favorite author, so my budget for buy books is limited).

Okay, up here first, because it's already 01.00 am in my country and I'm so sleepy.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog! I am sure that blogging will help your grammar. :) You are doing very well. I love Harry Potter, too. Happy reading!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete